Old 10-03-2020, 08:25 PM   #5023
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today has been a day off, so my step count is fairly low, which is typical. I'll get in less than 4000 steps today. I did, however, take a walk after dinner. It counts! It will also help my digestion and help my body process the sugars I took in better than if I hadn't walked. They've done studies on it. It can also help with curbing noshing after meals and the urge to eat sweets, which I struggle with often.

I've put a lot more energy into being mindful of what I eat lately and thinking about how what I eat transforms inside my body. It's not exercise, but it's still a way to take care of myself. I've done nothing different other than consciously curbing my sugar intake just a smidge and I've lost 5lbs in the past 30 days. It's a small step, but I'll take it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: