Old 10-17-2020, 06:33 PM   #5031
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, Orema! You are right; small changes can make a big difference.

I love tours like those. My gym has those on the ellipticals and treadmills and I like going through deserts and mountains. There was one that circled the tiny edge of a giant cliff and you could see the goats hanging out there. Not bicycles, of course. Drones. But still very enjoyable.

Tonight, I took a nice walk. The air's crisp and it wasn't long before my fingers and toes got tingly and cold. I like it best like this out of all other times. When I run in this weather, the cold air slides into my lungs and I can feel it coat them and it's a little easier to push myself when that happens. I'm not running now, mind you, but when I did, I liked to do it on days/nights like this.

I got a little over a mile in while walking so I'm somewhere in the 5000 step range right now. Probably won't get much higher since I'll be plopping myself on the floor and reorganizing a bookshelf after watching another TGBBS: Masterclass episode.

Strangely enough, watching this series doesn't trigger any specific sugar cravings for me. I do wish I could taste the food created but I don't really feel anything one way or another about it beyond that, which is good, because it's all sugar and simple carb laden and mama's not havin' any of that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: