Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I got in a smidge over 8000 steps yesterday, which was great as I tend to have lower totals on time off. I also rearranged and sorted part of my storage unit, which worked up a sweat moving boxes and furniture around. I donated and trashed some things too so I feel a little freer as well.

Last night's walk was just before, during and after sunset. About 40 minutes total. The sky whisper sprinkled a little.....when you can feel the tiniest bit of rain but it's not enough to wet your clothes or hair....and I didn't see Simon the skunk so that was a calm and happy walk.

I thought of you, Orema, and did some arm rolls while I walked. Man, they are harder than I remember. I don't think I've actually done them since high school, maybe? Anyway, mad respect for your hundreds of rolls!
Thanks, Gemme, and good on you with your steps. The walk sounds really nice. That's how it was yesterday morning here. Just the tiniest bit of mist.

Yep, those arm rolls are no joke. I've had to work up to 100 and I'm struggling by the time I'm in the 80s. I do it while riding but think I may start doing them when I'm not riding. I think I'll do a better job if I'm standing still and watching myself as I do them because sometimes I'm all over the place. LOL

Glad you had a good workout. I did, too.

I rode 6.2 miles for 26 minutes among some sunsets and windmills and did 100 arm rolls.

Last edited by Orema; 10-22-2020 at 09:25 AM.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: