Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Today was a big day for steps. I got up early, had a good breakfast, voted, loaded the car with donations for Savers, ran a bunch of errands, had a big late lunch, took a short walk, did some chores at home, socialized with my employee, had dinner, looked at the polls, took a long walk, did some more household chores, checked the polls again, took a short walk and now I am sitting here, staring at my screen in a state of high anxiety. Elections are bad for my blood pressure, y'all.

Total steps for November 3rd, 2020 = 21,753.
It will be over soon—not soon enough, but with all things being relative, it will be over soon.

You were a sole-steppin’ sister yesterday. Way to go! Bet that helped your blood pressure. Congrat’s on a good exercise day.

Right now I’m only exercising my tongue by loudly cursing the talking heads I’m listening to on CNN and MSNBC radio broadcast.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: