Old 11-04-2020, 10:05 AM   #5055
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
It will be over soon—not soon enough, but with all things being relative, it will be over soon.

You were a sole-steppin’ sister yesterday. Way to go! Bet that helped your blood pressure. Congrat’s on a good exercise day.

Right now I’m only exercising my tongue by loudly cursing the talking heads I’m listening to on CNN and MSNBC radio broadcast.
I've got my fingers and just about everything else crossed too.

I was! Actually, my walk didn't help with my blood pressure as it was a thinking walk, where I go over stuff and worry and whatnot. But steps are steps and they all count.

Currently, I'm at a nearly standstill tally of 500 steps so far today. Going to bed late didn't help. I'll soon be elbows deep in my craft room, moving furniture and bits and pieces here and there so I'll get intentional movement in if not actual steps. I need to get the layout 100% set before I can bring more of my stuff back into the room (it's currently in storage).

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: