Old 11-09-2020, 08:49 AM   #5059
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you can get your knee and leg looked at soon, Katz!

Last night, I wound up taking a longer walk than I expected. I started my walk at 5620 steps and ended in the 13,500 range! That's just a hair under 3 miles for my nightly stroll and a hair under 5 miles for the day. My final count for the day was at 13,803 steps.

So far today has been very low key. I haven't been up long and have only taken care of my immediate needs and the needs of my fur babies so I'm around 250 steps so far.

I do a daily weigh in to track my weight weekly and to see the fluctuations that naturally occur in between. I like to know how what I put into my body affects it the next day/s. I had a spike a few days ago that I can attribute to eating too close to bed time and then not getting a solid 8 hours of sleep.

Since then, I've been on a slow and steady trajectory downward, which I love. This morning's calculation puts me at a solid 18lb deficit from when I started watching my sugar intake and started being more consistent with my output in energy (aka walked more).

I'd like to get back into the gym to propel my results even faster but I have to admit I'm a bit leery. My gym is small and I'm not sure how they've got things set up. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and just go and check it out. There's no point paying for something and not using it. Also, there's a curfew in effect for the next two weeks due to recent upticks in COVID positive testing so no one is supposed to be out and about between 10pm-5am and that's when I am most likely to go. I'll figure it out.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: