JistMe
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Handsome
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male One's
Relationship Status:
Hopeless Romantic Seeks Filthy Whore

JistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Jist...

Honestly - I think it's good you posted it. It gave opportunity for discussion and cleared the way for an important conversation.

Please continue posting -- I know sometimes it can be scary, especially when there are so many people jumping in and posting their thoughts, which are not necessarily favorable... But that does not mean it is bad. I know I certainly spoke my peace, and I am glad I had the opportunity to.

What every Femme should know... Certainly will not come from prose written by a man or a butch. It will come from her and will come from the dialogue she shares with other Femmes.

It's all good - Hopefully you learned something too.

Julie
Oh yes... I did. I learned how new people must feel coming in here, and trying to post. Lucky for me, I am not a newbie.... have been a poster many years.
And no... I am not scared to post again. There's not much in this life that does scare me, and a little criticism is not on the list.
I'm just a little disheartened that something so simple, and well intended .... can be taken so literally that people even have a 'discussion' about it.
Not to mention... it was posted in a forum that was supposed to be for writings and ramblings, and not a philosophical discussion board.
All of that aside, it has nothing to do with being afraid or intimidated... or even caring... about someone else's opinion. It has to do with what a waste of my time and energy it is for me to even go read the replies. Why post?
One last note --- It never ceases to amaze me how much people can (or THINK they can) glean from one silly post. I went from being in a sweet and swoony mood over a great girl, to now a chauvinistic pig... ? .....
Not a single one of you (aside from grenade) even know me. So.... quite the judgement leap on your part.
I am actually pretty sweet. I am polite, generous to a fault, and am one of the only ones to stand up for the ladies in chat, or in real life. I am all about a woman standing on her own two feet, and speaking her mind. She doesn't need me, or anyone else to be whole. That's what I love the most about them.
But then.... none of you know that. Do you?
JistMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JistMe For This Useful Post: