Old 02-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #63
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JistMe View Post
Someone out there was meant to be the love of your life... your best friend; your soul mate.
He'll brush the hair out of your eyes, and send you flowers when you least expect it.
He'll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $30 to see it.
He'll call you to tell you goodnight, or just because he is missing you.
He will call you right back when you hang up on him.
He'll lay with you under the stars listening to your heartbeat... or stay awake all night just to watch you sleep.
He'll kiss your forehead for no reason, and hold your hand in front of your Dad. He'll say you are just as beautiful without makeup on, and show you off to the world when you're in sweats.
He will constantly remind you how lucky he is to have you.
He'll look in your eyes and tell you that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and for the first time in your life... you'll believe it.
You will know when you find him ---
He will be the one who turns to his friends, and says...
"Thats her..."
I daresay that this was posted for a particular Femme.. and not as a means to imply that ALL Femme's need or want this. It was meant to bring a smile to a certain woman's face. It was meant to let her know that she was wanted, appreciated and cherished. I think that the purpose and the sentiment behind it is simple and beautiful. It was never intended to be anything other than the sweet words one shares when they find themselves wanting to speak from their heart.

None of us can speak for any one particular group. What one person may want/need will vary. I am a strong Femme Woman. I honor my Femme Sisters. At the same time I still wish for that "love of my life, best friend and soul mate." That doesn't make me any less strong or able to stand on my own. It also doesn't mean that I NEED that in my life but I do think it would be wonderful to find someday. I also respect that there are many people that have no desire for that kind of relationship and that's okay too. Honor that we are all different and appreciate the loving sentiment behind the message. We see enough hate and judgement out there in the world. It's nice to see a bit of love and appreciation.

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post: