Old 02-23-2012, 03:20 AM   #66
GinaSofia

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
a lifer @ 27 years.

GinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST Reputation

JistMe, I loved your quote & didn't feel the need to dissect/inspect/analyze/criticize it.
I LOVE catching my Love looking at me when I least expect it.It happened just tonight before I read your post so when I did read your post it made me feel all mushy. Thanks!
I'm also fortunate to receive everything else from the quote from my spouse(except the watching me sleep bit-she sleeps like a bear & I rarely do). While I don't need it to validate me, it sure feels fucking good!
You don't need anyone to validate you or your posts(unless you're violating the TOA) so, let everyone's differing opinions roll off your back. Someone will always find some reason to get their stinger out of joint.
GinaSofia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GinaSofia For This Useful Post: