BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why fight it

Another intriguing post.*snort*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornBronson View Post
I thought this was going to be a long post,not today.To me there are two Gods in this world.And it seems to me the hardest thing to do for some people is picking the right one.There's my God,then there's the Devil.I believe in them both.No,I didn't learn a lot about these two Gods from going to church or reading the holy bible.Nope,you really can't learn much from imitating your friends or reading a book.You must actually go out in the world and see first hand how people treat each other,I mean actually treat each other when no one is looking for approval.The dark and good sides of human nature are there for all to see if your eyes are truly open.All i'm saying is that if my ass was drowning,I never prayed for the devil to save me.It was the devil who lied.Just look at what he made them do to Jesus.That's one powerful God if you ask me.But there is another who is more powerful.
And it is that God that I have faith in to get me out of a jam.

Jesse~I believe in God because....he did save my ass more than once.

time
I think God has a few new things in store for me.All I can do is put my faith in him and let it be.God never steered me wrong.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post: