Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
In the past few years, I have observed a trend towards hyper-masculinizing/feminizing in our community. I am not sure why that is.

As though being Butch isn't good enough and you have to add High before Femme to get the finished product.

I am in a FB group of mostly Europeans and they look at gender and presentation in a much more relaxed way that I find refreshing. They seem happier with themselves overall, actually.

This rigid policing of gender and desire is starting to get really old for me, so I am glad people are talking about the dreaded "A" word.

People who are confident in who they are are sexy, regardless of their label. People who swagger around claiming they would never wear pink or they garden in their stiletto's, not so much (for me).
I am tired of this rigidity, too. Really, really tired of it. Yes, confident in being who one is- that is a multi-faceted turn on!

Reclaiming androgyny- or redefining it for today is a wonderful idea. We do not have to settle for definitions that no longer fit or just need a tune-up!

I love what is feminine and masculine about myself, always have.

Glad to see this thread!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: