Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mushy but true

Me-I can tolerate alot if I truly like this person i'm with..oh,there will be respect and boundaries between us..it's just I know there will be days where I do not like this person i'm with.The honeymood period for me lasts 6 months,tops,and then reality sets in and i'll find myself moving further and further away from someone.This is why I must have my time alone..that is a must.Sometimes I can be with the one I love for an hour,maybe one whole day,one week even.But after that...leave me,alone,plz.You don't have to share my beliefs,my politics,clothes style,ect..but we must be compatible partners in bed.Me and my gf lasted this long because we both like sex and sex is never boring between us.When I first met her she was shy about alot of things in the bedroom,over time she has learned to enjoy herself when she's with me,she can trust me to do her no harm.Point is,she enjoys sex.You don't have to be my best friend,either...live your own life,have your own friends,take off whenever you want to leave,but please call me and let me know that you are safe.Sometimes opposites attract..this is how I lean tolerance in my life..so the more different my partner is from me,the more I will learn..you must have a sense of humor about life,it's ups and downs...I say cry if you have to,and then come back and laugh about life once again.I am a shoulder to lean on,cry on,bite on..I never leave those I love in their time of need.Like it or not,I will be there to take care of you,cus,you're worth it.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote