imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I just don't particularly believe that someone was "meant" for me.
I'm a "hard" athiest, which means I don't believe in fate, lessons from the universe, pre-ordained meaning, souls or spirit.

Yes, I know and have met - and married - someone who got me on such a core level it was amazing. I also have two best mates - one of 27 years and one of 32 years - who are people who deeply get and understand me. It's rarely an effort to interact with them and I trust them completely.

My half brother was the deepest love I have ever had for anyone and the connection we had wont ever be repeated. We were like twins. We even looked like each other to a spooky level. Same laugh, same taste in music, same skills and interests, same haircut, same gayness, same filthy laugh and love of kink.

Buti still wouldn't call that soul mates because I don't believe in souls, so I don't believe people have pre-ordained partners matched to their souls but some universal force.
So I don't believe in soul mates. But I've had deeply meaningful, incredible depth of connection and love. I haven't missed out on that. I just don't think it has anything to do with souls or fate or pre-ordained meaning. So I don't believe in the concept of soul mates. I do know the depth of partnership exists.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: