Old 07-27-2016, 08:05 AM   #3125
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent workout this morning, exercisers!

Warm up: Precor EFX 576i elliptical, total body program
Stats: 111.3 cal, 1.00 mi, 15:00 min

I still had time before the session started so I stretched really good for about 10 minutes.

This training session was with a new trainer since my former trainer moved to another gym. I gave him the Cliff notes version of my health status and off we went. He showed me some things I've done before and some new things. I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow. It was a really good, strong workout.

He had me go back to cardio for a little bit to push the lactic acid out of my muscles so I hopped onto the treadmill directly under the fastest turning fan in the studio.

Precor 954i treadmill, random program
Stats: 98.0 cal, .78 mi, 20:00 min

Like nyc, I had my OCD moment and wanted to push it to make it an even 100 calories burned but that would defeat the purpose of the cool down.

Then I took to the mat and stretched out really good for about 8 minutes or so.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: