☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just wanted to say thank you very much to everyone who has commented! Our picnic didn't happen because I napped for an insanely long time but we did go eat at the Toby Keith restaurant. Waitress was very nice but service was slow and food was nothing to write home about, and I feel bad saying that :/ Had wicked acid reflux when I got home and decided cleaning house was a stellar idea... Bard indulged my craziness and our library is spotless now. To make up for it, I tackled our kitchen and three days worth of cooking and set up her coffee pot. Besides, who wants to do massive house cleaning at seven a.m. before a three hour road trip?

Super excited to be tourists in Canada and see the falls from their sides... heard it is gorgeous!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: