How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default homes

Here is my advice. First check out all mortgage co. And find the one offering the lowest interest rate for a fixed loan. 30 yr is probably what you want. But if you can afford a 20 yr way better choice. Then get preapproved with that mortgage co. They will lock in that low rate for 90 days or more. That gives you time to hunt. Remember even if the bank will preapprove you for 200,000. That doesn't mean you should buy a house that costs that much. Decide what you want your monthly payments to be. Then call realtor. It's free if you are buying only sellers have to pay a realtor. Tell her you are preapproved she will love you for not wasting her time. Tell her what you want your monthly payment to be. She can easily tell you what price range that puts you in. Including taxes insurance hoa any other fees etc. The banks figures will be inflated and misleading. Then start looking. Good luck . Remember it is always better to buy,than rent. If you can afford it. Renting is like tossing money away. You are paying someone else for something you could be paying yourself for.