View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #46
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I am blessed to live on the edge of/and work in the gayest neighborhood of San Francisco. I am not the only transperson at my workplace; so my team mates and customers are savy, respectful, and very understanding. I am still waiting for my chest surgery, and I am not able to always hide the fact that I do not have the typical male chest, and since starting there at the end of January, my voice was cracking for awhile, and is once again, noticeably deeper. There have been several occasions, when I was asked questions that were pertinent, in the moment, related to my transition. They were asked discreetly and very respectfully. The sensitivity shown to me, touches me deeply, and I can feel how much I am cared for and liked. I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world, and that I could not be in a better place, nor work with a finer bunch of folks.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post: