View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:08 AM   #69
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=theoddz;94783][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]Who could ever forget that wonderful, swingin' 40's music that found GI's spining and twirling their favorite girls to on Saturday night??

Mother, age 88, still loves to hear me play my 40's playlist on Youtube when she's here. These BOSE speakers crank out the bass and the remastered sound is simply remarkable.

....i have original glen miller records and i also love marlene deitrich and play the cd's i have, plus i also have a dvd of Blue Angel in German.......i have pics of her on my office wall and books of all the old stars of that time.....my fav. period in most things is art decco........which changed after the war and the 50's retro period that i had as a kid and everyone seems to crave now.
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaques For This Useful Post: