Old 06-09-2015, 05:21 AM   #59
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyShaun View Post
So I've known for almost 10 years that I've wanted to transition, possibly longer, but due to my concern with some family members I've kept this about myself secret this whole time. Well until today, my mom's health is declining rapidly and I knew that I needed to tell her before it was too late. So today I decided to not only tell mom but also my brother and my boss. I needed to be open because I'm up for a promotion into a management program and I didn't want this to negatively affect anything, which I was assured it wouldn't and I was even given praise for letting her know. My family is taking it better then I thought and I finally feel like I can be me and move on with what I want to do with my life
Wow. This is great. Congratulations!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: