View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #11
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

Like I once said to someone who was being particularly hard on me (I felt), We humans are imperfect. We are flawed. We make mistakes. Its how we handle those mistakes in the future that is more telling.
I also believe that "mistakes" are really learning opportunities. Learn from them, hopefully dont make them again, and move on.

Jewel (Who believes it is wayyy easier to forgive others than herself)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Sometimes this is also difficult for me. I realize I am fallible, I make mistakes and sometimes make choices that I live to regret. Usually with the latter it is a choice from the heart instead of from my head. I'm probably having a little trouble forgiving myself for some of those choices at this time.

I agree with this too femmy. I need to give it up real bad, but it just isn't happening. Not right now it isn't. But I keep praying for the release and the ability to forgive. I hope it is soon
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Jewel For This Useful Post: