Old 11-23-2009, 07:09 AM   #51
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrJess View Post
Going to pick up a new gadget this weekend.. one of the laser measuring tapes, coz I am really sick of being off by > < much dammit! Any suggestions for a good one?

Also.. a good, easy to use/ read "stud finder" suggestion would be awesome.. We picked up a cheap one that really makes no sense in reading it.. I no likey

Thanks y'all!

Hey there SyrJess!!
I have a Strait-Line laser tape. It works great, especially measuring curves. It is a moderately priced one. It has really made a difference in the amount of time it takes me to measure and put a bid together. 9 volt battery powered. I have tested accuracy and it has been right on, unless of course user error occured.

You may have already tried this one.I am not a huge Ryobi fan but my carpenter friend turned me onto the stud finder they make and it works like a charm for me. 9 volt battery powered! I also check this one for accuracy every so often and it seems to hold its calibration well.

Goodluck!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote