View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 07:11 PM   #5
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I am extremely level-headed and logical. I am also a hopeless romantic. The wonderful thing about the human spirit is each of us is uniquely different and those around us must embrace those differences in us. Otherwise, we would have a whole lot of "cookie-cutter" humans walking about this planet. Here and on the planet Earth.

It is in My nature to want to help people. In any capacity I can and sometimes that represents itself as not becoming emotional. I have emotions and I don't shun them. I don't get emotional over situations. I want to find a way to get out on the other side of a situation with the best possible outcome for everyone. If that makes Me appear as though I am unfeeling, that just means I am not expressing Myself well enough to those around Me.

I feel deeply and am fiercely protective for those I hold dear.

I am affectionate and show My emotions when appropriate. It doesn't make Me wrong and it doesn't make those who do not wrong, either. Embrace the differences and be proud of them.