View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #71
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
This is my second favorite song ever.
Many of my views on live in general came from this music.

YouTube- Imagine

YouTube- Imagine ~ John Lennon

I just noticed today is December 8, the 29th year since John Lennon's death. It seems like yesterday.

Thank you for posting this and reminding me. I will light a candle... I was torn UP for several months after John came out with his last album [alive] and was shot right after that! I buried the album and was upset that they just kept playing his songs over the airwaves. It felt like a violation to me.

Ramdom thoughts, special announcements and more trivia:

*The JACKSONS are coming out with a new special "series" on the A&E channel this Sunday. I'm going to keep quite about this, but I do feel for me personally this is JUST TOO DAMN SOON for the "bro's" to do this... IMHO.

*For some of you Idol fans, Allison, the young wild red head from last season has her own band now, and has a new album [CD] out. She was on the Ellen show last week. She has a woman drummer, one woman guitarist... and another guitarist I am not sure of... (he/she looks like a very tall slender ADAM L), and I believe a male keyboard player. Nice to see the mix, that she chose this! So, you fans of hers... She belted out a rock song. Perhaps a little too teenie-boppy for me, but (?) I don't know what the rest of the CD is like though.

*Scorp, will adress you "guessES" now... Give me a bit of time here please. (Thanks for "playing"!)

PEACE

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: