Old 12-10-2009, 01:02 AM   #80
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

I love music! When I was a kid, I played piano, but I wasn't real good at it. I took up guitar and liked it but then decided I'd also like to try bass guitar. I fell in love! I learned how to play and I can play pretty well. I had 3 different bands ask me to play in their bands, but I either didn't like their band or didn't like the music they played. One had a terrible singer and I just couldn't play in a band where I couldn't stand to hear the singer, one was a country band and they played that whiney, twangy stuff I don't like, the 3rd we were actually working on getting an all gal band together but couldn't find a drummer, male or female. Then when I moved to Illinois it seemed I never got time to practice and ended up selling it. I miss my bass, a lot!

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote