View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 11:23 PM   #115
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by introverted1 View Post
I don't know if it's because I'm femme, but I always end up making the first move. I would like to be pursued once, lol.
I like the femme to make the first gesture, then I'll make a move.
See, I'm one of those smiling, friendly people, and in a lesbian setting my natural friendliness is sometimes read as flirtation, when it's not.
Sometimes I give my closest friends nice 'just because' gifts or pay for dinner, and some of them have thought I was trying to get in their pants.
What does one say to an old, platonic friend who thinks that, when their pants are of zero interest to me?
If I've known them 20+ years I'd usually say, "You wish."
They reply, "No, YOU wish."
"Yeah? You wish I wished."
"You're too wishy washy to wish!"
"You need a trailer for that ego!"
"You need one for your self help books.."
"F*uck that!"
"No, f*ck you , you f*cking f*ck."
"No, thanks."
etc.

After a few dozen rounds of that..we get bored and go back to normal.
But if I get that kind of static from someone I'm not making moves on, I'm sometimes kind of scared to make an actual first move and get the same reaction. Make sense?

I find that lots of femmes tend to be comfortable making moves, and I think it's great. The best lovers I've ever had always made the most memorable first moves.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: