Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I don't really know how to say this, but I've been considering whether or not I'm gay or bi, or if my attractions to guys are purely platonic. I can notice a good-looking dude, but part of me isn't sure if I like him, want to be him, or if it's just one of those things where I just notice good-looking people. I don't imagine myself with guys in any way, nor do I imagine myself sleeping with them.

The one piece of advice I have gotten a while ago, was from a person who said (not in these words, but) the best way to know of an attraction is to experiment, essentially.

I can imagine myself with women, and pleasing a woman, but I just can't do the same with men. When I try and imagine myself with a man, it just doesn't feel right. Then again, I don't know if it's just the stereotypes around men and women that I don't like.

I feel like I answered my own question, but I do want to know if other people also experience platonic feelings for the opposite sex.

speaking for myself only ~ I like men as friends.. They can be handsome or not or just a really nice person ~ I don't want to sleep w/ them or seduce them ~ I am a very femme woman and of course men are very attracted to me ~ it's just not a mutual feeling I have ~ I've always been attracted to masculinity in a woman only .. ender you can be appreciate a mans looks and their personality ~ but who ( female or male ) u fall in love with defines if your gay or straight ~ if u can fall in love w/ both sexes ~ hell go for it lol enjoy life ~ live life ~ don't be so worried about having a partner like who you are first ~ life is fun . I don't agree with the saying I need someone to complete me ~ no one can complete u ~ those relationships are just a hair away of a break up ~ self love then share who you are ~ personally I could never be attracted to someone who didn't like themselves enough to be strong on their own . Don't think so hard ,live life !!