Old 04-21-2015, 10:31 PM   #14
CowboyJ

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He or Him
Relationship Status:
Ask

CowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST Reputation
Default Give Thanks

Belle thank you for putting this thread up. I too, believe in the Trinity and am not afraid to be an out and proud Christian. I grew up Missionary Baptist and listened to the condemning words each and every Sunday and Wednesday evening. I was not drawn into that drama and that is where my faith grew stronger. I knew God would not have such hatred for God's children and nothing that preacher could say shook that firm belief. I have attended seminary and was fortunate enough to be able to be who I am, believe what I believe and as long as I could back it up in scripture, my professors were willing to listen. I do wish more of the LGBT community could realize just what a loving God we have and I know many have been tested by so called Christians. I am in constant prayer that we can all feel he love that God has to offer us.

Thank you again for starting this thread. It was a very warming feeling to see the post when I signed on tonight. I hope to have more interaction here.

Peace and Blessings........
CowboyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CowboyJ For This Useful Post: