TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

As I sit here and type in despair, I turn to you Father God, I turn to you in a time of desperation and need for emotional and mental relief for the steps I must take to ensure my sanity for my own sake. Father forgive me for having to make the toughest decision of my life, walking away from an abusive, toxic mother that I have spent 5 1/2 yrs helping to care for. I have reached my last straw and I cannot take anymore. Father God, please provide guidance for me to make sound decisions for my future. Please allow the Andrews Center to find a way to keep providing counseling services for support during my path of walking away so I have emotional and mental support here where I live , alone. Thank you God, for the blessings you have bestowed upon me in my life and the lessons I've learned from the mistakes I've made. Thank you God for allowing me to grow and mature in the face of adversity in my lifetime. Thank you God for giving me a caring heart when I would have developed a heartless one if not for YOU.
Thank you God for always being there for me when I need you. Amen