Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Also, sometimes there is tension from personal history amongst the posters, and although this NEVER happens here ( ), people piling in may have something going on that no one else knows about. You may not believe this here but there are MANY exes amongst the group!

Once, very long ago, i was just talking with someone, being flirty and playful in the threads. They had an ex that i had no idea about or cared about. i was new. i started posting. This ex, and her entire entourage confronted me on every post, very creatively, and i had no idea why. They new what they were doing in causing a ruckus. i don't scare so easily, and it continued....and finally it was explained to me what was happening.

When they got caught, they were warned to stop. They didn't. They were banned, all of them.

THEN they claimed that they bullied, harassed, singled out, picked on and all kids of other fun stuff by the admins and even ME, who had never had a direct exchange with any of them.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: