Old 12-28-2020, 09:23 PM   #5102
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was 11,944 steps. If I had realized how close to 12,000 I was before midnight, I would have walked around the living room a couple of times.

I'm at 10,527 now and I know I need to go out and at least do a quick once around but I don't feel like it. I've been a wee bit short on sleep a few nights lately and I think it's catching up with me. Or it could be the 55-60 hour work weeks but I'm not complaining about that. That is going to help me pay off a good sized bill and finish paying off my car repairs from earlier in the month. Nope, no complaints here.

You know, I think it's one of my customers. She's an emotional vampire and I always feel drained after a major connection with her. Well, any connection more than her running in to use the bathroom is draining. Today, I spent about an hour with her. Yes, that must be it. It's been a long time since I spent that much time with her.

So, physical health. Check!
Psychological and emotional health. Eh.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: