View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 05:18 PM   #1896
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My amazing son. He's so helpful to me and is such a great husband and father. Today he brought breakfast, fixed the computer, installed the new phone, took down the Christmas lights, took out the trash, then shared videos of my grandson's birthday party. On account of COVID we're having two parties one for those from out of town and another for those of us of us here later.

My son decided to buy my grandson a set of toy construction vehicles/equipment just like those he had growing up. The large almost but not quite big enough to ride size. They're older and not easy to find. Especially not brand new in their original packaging. So he had to buy them one piece here one piece there and it took him forever.

He started collecting them when my grandson was just a few days old and finally got the last piece just a couple of days ago. They're those heavy duty metal construction ones that have the rubber like, not plastic tires. I'm not sure what happened to my son's set, only that is has something to do with my parents so I didn't press for details.

Anyhow though he's on the outs with them now, he has a lot of good memories of him and his brother playing in the dirt with them in my parent's back yard while they were growing up. They only had a few pieces of the set when they were children but my son was able to put together the entire collection for his son.

My grandson loves them and I'm so thankful because his dad spent so much money and put so much time and energy into putting together that set for him in time for his birthday it would have been heartbreaking if his reaction had been like it's been for some gifts he's gotten – Yeah whatever, what's next? Hurry up! Um I mean please hurry up. Now!!!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: