Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I found out at the age of ten, that my dad who had raisede from a baby wasn't my dad. It hurt to find this out, but he raised me like I was his daughter. At the age of 30, I found my biological dad. I talked to him for about nine years. Towards the end of our relationship, he would constantly say nasty things about my dad who raised me. Even thought my dad, Bobby, had never adopted me legally, to me he was my dad. It's been five years since I've had any contact with my biological dad and I always tell people that my dad is in heaven. I am very proud of my dad, Bobby, who went AWOL while serving in the Vietnam War. Thinking about this subject makes me tear up, just thinking about how my bio dad just walked out of my life and telling my mom, how he never wanted a daughter. A daughter, who graduated from college and is very caring. He can go burn in Hell where he belongs.

Finding all of this out at such an early age really hurt and I'm still dealing with abandonment issues and depression.

Thank you JD for starting this thread!

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: