View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:45 PM   #28
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my boo bear.

Thanked 32,056 Times in 9,969 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Thanks, Kätzchen, that is incredibly useful information. I'm going to see what I can arrange!
You're so welcome! And thanks for letting me know. I hope it proves useful to others too, if by chance they explore and learn that there's an possibility of getting this kind of therapy too.

I'll keep all of you posted too, on what I find out.
I probably will be able to get some sort of idea on my situation by late April, early May.

Last night I slept fairly deeply, but not as long as I would have liked to slept. I am going to start my bedtime rituals a little earlier tonight. I spent some time outside today and although it's still kind of a struggle to walk, I walked with my walker for about an hour or so.. Going down three flights of stairs and going back up them, after an afternoon walk on the property was tiring, but I'm trying to build up my strength. I see the Cardiologist on Wednesday (I thought my appt was tomorrow).

I hope to get some good news. I'll learn about the results of my month long heart study, the extensive echocardiogram testing and other heart news trivia.

I've got my fingers crossed for good news.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: