Old 06-03-2010, 04:39 PM   #21
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation

Like Bulldog I am a stone butch lesbian womon.
After thinking a while on this I realized that there are many many reasons I guess people might think I have made this choice for myself ,
in fact not long ago I was talking to a good friend of mine and she seemed shocked when I told her I was "stone" ( this gal has known me for like 15 years..too)
shes like" OMG! YOU ARE KIDDING ME ! YOU are, YOU DONT?...!!! Whats wrong with you?"
Honestly I was shocked at how damn rude She was for one, but even more concerning was my close friend, a lesbian, will probably always think something is sexually wrong with me.
She was like " maybe you should talk to a counselor if you are "that weird" about people touching you.
what about your sexual pleasure,you dont let anyone down on you, or anything?? you need that, that cant be healthy for your mind or your body!"

( I know I know ... kinda makes ya wanna ...well, ya gotta know her .. she means well Im sure......lol)

WTF?... so heres what I told her.

Listen , I have super fantastic mind blowing orgasms.... PHYSICAL YES, IN MY genitals! sometimes even screaming, growling crying climb the walls and cause an earthquake kind!

Better than I ever could get with hand genital, or face, or whatever contact.

My breasts fed my babies , I never liked my breasts messed with, didnt turn me on, nothing, I usually always wear a sport bra or a shirt. I was heavy chested ( now Im just hangy chested ) so they kinda tangle up and get in my way.

I never wanted anyone down on me, cause I wanted to be the one doin that, it was a waste of time,time that I could be eatin' some pussy for one,gettin my turn on, making love to a womon.
IT doesn't do it for me, dont care for it, I simply dont like it.
It feels good to say it regardless of the other presumption of.... there must be a reason for that too.....
But
I think its like... some people like their feet rubbed, some dont, for some it tickles too much and some just dont want their feet touched... no specific reason.....Its kinda like that for me. I dont like my face touched either...all people are different. Because society says I am supposed to like that kind of touch doesnt going to mean I feel the need to spend years in therapy to figure out why Im not like everyone else, Im way past that , way past caring, cause I know Im not like everyone and I like it like that!

It isnt about feminizing for me either , I dont freak out if someone tries to touch I just , nicely remove their hand and go on about my biz. or simply stay dressed and explain that it is my Plan to make love" to her".

My greatest sexual pleasure is making my partner feel that she is the most desired beautiful, sexy womon in the world at that moment and the fact she is sharing her body with me , allowing me to make love to her is an appreciated honor.
That is where the spiritual comes in... I really really believe thatand feel that way!!

I respect the fact that all Womyn are Goddesses and I treat them as such.
I ask no one for anything sexually they woudnt want to do, and somethings I wouldnt do, even if I was asked, with that same respect. Womyn have been demoralized, stereotyped , made guilty, expected of, called bitches and whores, called frigid, ,, emotional, needy,and made to feel unattractive , unsexy, fat, for whatever reason different than a barbie doll for more than 5000 years by society and , well, lets face it... men ,
so I dont partake in sexual things Im afraid may hurt her in someway......Maybe Im a prude, maybe Im old, maybe Im boring, but.... thats me, old fashioned, old school or whatever.

for me Stone means:
I am a womon who gets my sexual pleasure and orgasm from the act of making love to a womon with out need of desire for genital stimulation by my partner.

Over the years the "stone " part gradually evolved during this journey to create myself.
( By the way I kinda feel thats what we all really do throughout this life here , find what resonates with us according to our experiences and our inner perspective and we begin to aspire to maintain that energy , and with it " create ourselves ".)

Stoney

cool thread BTW

( yeah... I got junk...just like any other womon...prolly wouldnt wanna see it anyways.... lol)
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post: