View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #29
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I think about stone quite often..

There are so many different ways.. so many different definitions...

For me.. for former partners..

I'm very flexable in my sexual desire.. For me it's all about the energy exchange.. That is what sparks the desire for what..

When I am dominant... I really don't want to be touched.. It doesn't feel good because I have been so out of my body focusing on my partner...
It's actually anoying because I have completly retreated into my mind and am concentrating on my partners body, her mind set... how can I take her higher, does she respond to this?...

For me.. it is a different kind of turn on.. It's completly mental and it's intoxicating... It's very rare for me to want to be sexualy touched when in this mind frame..

When I am submissive... I don't reach for breast or between legs... I touch the back, sides, chest, arms, legs, stomake, ass... I'm not avoiding anything.. It's just not what attracts my attention... It's not what feels natural to me...

When I am with a partner who is stone... well.. pretty much, I go where the energy manifests... I will leave it at that...

Human sexuality take on so many different forms... For me.. if it feels organic and natural... if it feels good.. then yea....