How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not really up for throwing the details of my sex life out on the internet so I'm keeping it pretty general.

To me in my life stone has to do with personal sexual likes and desires. I've found this is the one thing in my experience, the sole commonality of "stone" (this outside of those who use it just as another way to say hard butch).

For myself, rather than being concerned about some "feminizing" touch or gender concerns (I'm still "she" and my "masculinity" can't be affected in the least by bedroom activities, no matter what I or someone does) but it's about certain set boundaries I have and prefer respected exactly as I would want to respect anothers.

I can't be "feminized" by touch, besides it's not something I'm thinking about in the hot and heavy and it's not upsetting in any way if a line is accidentally crossed... people just have to gently let each other know what's up at that point.

I sure as hell aren't going to get all upset over it, nor would I want someone all overly worried about it, I'm not breakable... lol.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: