Old 03-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #4
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Great topic!

I'm not in a relationship and since my relationships ended, perhaps I am not the best give advice on any of these topics. I try to be honest without being hurtful. If that makes sense. I have lied to keep the peace and I have told the truth and caused a fight. I don't like who I am when I lie so I really try to be honest without being hurtful.

Arguments - Do you apologize when you know you're not wrong?
Since you used the word arguments and not the word discussions... I will say that I try to apologize for my part in making it an argument. Was I trying to 'win' or I was not listening and only waiting for a chance to give "my side"? Was I trying to look smarter or superior in my opinion? Usually, I have a part in the discussion becoming an arguments and I will apologize for that.

Attraction - Do you deny that someone or something else caught your eye for a just moment when asked?
I have denied it in the past--guilty as charged. But as a Femme, I am not given eye candy very often (there are not enough Butches in this world!!!) so I think I should be given a pass.

Sexual Satisfaction - Do you fake it or are you honest?
I am honest. But it is easy to say that because I haven't had a whole lot of sexual partners (I am a serial monogamist--dagnabbit) and they have all been sexually compatible with me and we could talk about sex. The last person I had sex with was really wonderful and seemed to know my body so well. We didn't end up in a relationship (maybe I am getting away from serial monogamy afterall) but I still think I could have told them if I wasn't satisfied.

Breath/Body Odor - Do you say something or live with it?
If I have just started dating someone, I probably wouldn't say anything. But if it is my partner, I'd say something because I'd assume they'd want to know. Please, please, please, always tell me if I stink! I can fix that!!

Friends - Would you tell your partner if you didn't like one their friends or just grin and bear it?
Oh... such a hard one. I really want to say that I would be honest. But most likely I would grin and bear it for as long as possible if it was a really good friend. Friends are so important. Maybe being so far away from most of my friends, influences this answer.

Again, I am answering these questions as a single person. I'm looking forward to reading more responses. The times I find it hardest to be honest is when I hate a shirt they are wearing and they love it. I just can't bring myself to tell them the truth.

Last edited by SuddenlyWestFemme; 03-13-2013 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Because I can't spell! Can't spell at all!
SuddenlyWestFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to SuddenlyWestFemme For This Useful Post: