Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I would not apologize when I know I'm right, but there have been times when I knew I was right and I was actually wrong. I think we all have had that experience. With that in mind I think it's important to focus on word choices and empathy for the person you care about even when you're in the midst of an argument.

It's not likely that anyone else would catch my eye, but if that happened I think I would be honest. I personally don't like it when someone tries to deny what is perfectly obvious. It's insulting on so many levels. It's better to be honest about that sort of thing.

Sexual satisfaction is something everyone should be honest about with their partner. My idea of honesty is not saying whatever mean comment pops into your head. If you care about someone you ask how they feel and tell them how you think things could be better. Yes, it's good to be honest but not mean.

Breath and body odor is an interesting subject. I suppose you could tell them how you love it when they smell fresh and clean from the shower and you could consistently bring up the subject of hygiene but apply it to yourself until they get the point. That would be a really tough situation.

I would probably say so right away if I didn't like a friend. There would have to be a valid reason is and I would focus on that reason and be honest that 'no I don't like your friend who ignores me and flirts with you.' That's the way I am. I don't claim to be the most mature person in the world, but we all have our limits, strengths and weaknesses.
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post: