View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #16
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

• Arguments - Do you aplogize when you know you're not wrong?
    I would apologize for the arguement, but i would never apologize for something that is right.
  • Attraction - Do you deny that someone or something else caught your eye for a just moment when asked?I know people say it is human nature to look, but when i am with someone I only have eyes for them, i cant see myself looking at another person in any romantic way
  • Sexual Satisfaction - Do you fake it or are you honest?I would never fake, you cant fix a problem by pretending it isnt there or covering for someone.
  • Breath/Body Odor - Do you say something or live with it? There are usually simple solutions for this so i would tell the person very gently what the issue is.
  • Friends - Would you tell your partner if you didn't like one their friends or just grin and bear it?If i don't like a person, usually there is something they have said or done that has brought their character down. I would not allow the person I am with to be used or mistreated, so I most certainly would say something if this was occuring.

Some things, although they are truth, hurt to hear. I guess the trick is to say the truth as gently as possible, and of course even the gentlest words hurt then its a sensitive subject.

Sometimes those little white lies can build on top of each other and create a giant thorn.
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post: