Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

great thread topic!

For me it boils down to this. Simply, you are my friend or my lover because I love and trust you. I expect the truth. Not negotiable. Your opinion matters to me, but it does not have the final say. However i do value it, or i would not have asked. I will apologize in an argument, because what I said was hard to hear and it hurt your feelings, not because I thought I was in the wrong. I'm arguing my point cause I think I'm right, you may change my stand point with your opinion, it has happened if I am in the wrong, I will be the first to admit it.
Personal hygiene issues, I will tell you, quietly, and discretely, and I would want the same. No one likes to be embarrassed or have a situation like that made into spectacle of any sort.
I notice attractive people, ill admit to it, heck ill even point them out so you can enjoy too. There is no shame in saying it, wow she has great hair, or that person is really buff.
Friends, I'm not going to like all your friends and I'm okay with that. I try to keep positive people in my close knit circle, but I won't tell you who you can and cannot be friends with. I won't lie, if asked what I think, but I won't offer my opinion unless asked.
Sometimes the truth can be hurtful, or hard to hear, but I want it, and I give it. Tact and respect in place. Like that old saying rather be hurt with the truth than betrayed with a lie.