pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
If someone says "be honest" and "I can take it" then they must also be prepared to hear it. Folks have said this to me and then walked away absolutely furious with me the minute I opened my mouth.
I think it's important for people to qualify "I can take it" with "but I reserve the right to be pissed". At least that how I do it. You can tell me whatever you want, it probably won't get under my skin, if it does it's on me not the person being honest. Chances are if it pisses me of there is some self reflection I'm about to do.

Arguments - Do you apologize when you know you're not wrong?
Yeah no, I have communication skills and I employ them liberally. Seems to stave off this kind of avoidance tactic.

Attraction - Do you deny that someone or something else caught your eye for a just moment when asked? Why would I? Chances are if I think someone is hot or sexy etc. whoever I'm with will too. It's the joy of being and being with a pervert.

Sexual Satisfaction - Do you fake it or are you honest?Life is too short to fake anything especially sex. It should be glorious! If it's not I'm out.

Breath/Body Odor - Do you say something or live with it? Not saying something doesn't do anyone any favors.

Friends - Would you tell your partner if you didn't like one their friends or just grin and bear it? Given that my fiance knows me pretty well if I didn't say anything the lie would be so obvious I may as well have. If I don't like someone there is a good reason.

Honesty is the best policy and while it causes the occasional bump in the road it's far more problematic to for me when people play along, pretend or avoid conflict. I realize I'm in the minority on this one, I'm good with it.

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post: