Thread: Light a candle
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 12:07 PM   #3526
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Barb

I looked for the mourning thread but could not find it.....
found this ..... and it feels right .....
my niece is .. Ojibwa , she passed away last wed.
I am praying for her soul and lighting a candle , she had such a good life , and doing so well with a career , a nice home 2 awesome daughters ... but then got into a very dark space , which over the past several yrs , ended taking her own life last wed.
Leanna I will miss you so much. You were my family and my heart is breaking for you. Your girls are strong , beautiful and so mature smart for there age.
I will be here for them if they ever need anything.
now today ......

another dear close friend of our local community and such a good hearted person , all her life fighting with depression and bi polar , has took me years to try and understand her mind set and learn how to handle it and distract with things , and how to over look some things. well all in all she was the kind of person that always was helping others always. She tired to take her life very early sat morning. and is now in ICU , i been spending a lot of time with her since sunday. today there is a decision to make a very hard one, as from many test there is still no brain activity, the family will decide to turn the machines off.
my heart has been breaking , I know its best. I know her soul can be at peace . I was the last one to speak with her fri night. She seemd ok as i hung up with her. At 1st she was upset and on one of her many many usual rants about a gf cheating was part of it all.. but then i got her in a better mood so i had thought.
well anyways. I know what will have to be done. I said my good byes to her last night. They let me sit there a lone with her for a long time. I will miss her very much. what a whirl wind she can be .. when the wind whirls like crazy i will always think of her.. Beth love you you are and always will be a good friend.

Great Spirit .. please take care of these 2 special angles as they head to there return Journey home.

Barb, placing your post in here for you because you couldn't find this thread. Take care.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: