Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Paranormal

I believe in the paranormal. I wasn't sure of where to put this thread, so if someone wants to move it, please feel free to do so. For me, it is not something that I take as a fun or fluffy topic. It is serious.

I wear at all times several silver medals that are blessed, St. Francis of Assisi, Mary, St. Michael, and St. Benedict. I also carry blessed Holy Water with me. If you know of any psychics, mediums, or others who are of the Catholic faith, you will find that they also pretty much do the same exact thing. One of the folks that I truely admire is Chip Coffey. He is seen on Psychic Kids, The Paranormal State, and so on. I go to Church quite a bit, and I do pray to God, and to all of His angels to shield me, guide me, and protect me. I believe it is the right thing for me to do, esp. when I am ghost hunting, or involved in a paranormal event.

I want to talk about everything from Demonology, Possession, Hauntings, Ghosts, UFO's, Cattle Mutalations, Aliens, Werewolves, Vampires, and so on and on.

Once again, I take this to heart. Not to be something funny, or a joke. I have witnessed too much for this to be perceived as such.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: