cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Oh! I'm so envious. I miss Edinburgh so much!

The Edinburgh bus tours are a really great deal. You can buy a ticket and jump on and off at any stop you'd like and they run regularly throughout the day. Be sure to check out Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile. If you're up for a nice walk, Arthur's Seat has some amazing views of the city. Take a day trip to Glasgow or St. Andrews. There are some really great day tours you can find through the visitor/information center on Princes street. Take another day to explore and shop along Princes Street. Duck into a number of museums if you get tired from shopping. One of my favorite pubs was Jekyll & Hyde's. See if you can find the bathrooms sober so you know where to look for them when drunk. Find a rugby club's pitch and watch a practice or visit Murrayfield Stadium. Say hello to my old flat in Morrisson Circus near Haymarket. Best way to meet people and possible travel companions is find your nearest pub (not hard since they're everywhere!) and make some friendly conversation with folks. Oh! And take full advantage of the late-night chip shops!

Enjoy your trip for me!!!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote