Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Dapperbutch,

Thank you for asking about Milton Bromberg, Rosie's stepfather.

He is still in the hospital. His band of brothers have been taking turns going to the hospital to sit with him when they are allowed to do so. I have never witnessed such love between straight men before.

These men have been sharing stories with me and others about what they endured in WW2. Hollywood just doesn't come close to what it was really like. It helps explain history to us who are visual learners I have to say.

The doctors are a bit baffled because of an infection in Milton's lungs. The Army is involved in trying to figure out what the infection is alongside of the hospital. It seems that the German's were also involved in chemical warfare, and Milton may have something along those lines. But he is fighting it, whatever it is.

I shake all of the soldiers hands when I see them. I pretty much am in awe of them despite their frail bodies at such ages now. What they went thru, and saw, and had to do. God bless them all.

Andrew

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: