Old 05-14-2011, 12:37 AM   #66
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I have a half brother and a half sister but only by law and not by blood. We are not close and never really have been. I'm FB friend's with my brother and my sister and I exchange phone calls or emails a couple of times a year at xmas and birthdays. They are both older, we did not grow up together and have never lived in the same house together although we did travel together a few times a year when I was younger. My family skied often and I have a wall's worth of photos of different configurations of us at the top of the mountain where the pro photographers hit you up when you get of the ski lift.

And, oddly enough, hanging on the wall above my desk is a portrait of my sister and I that we had done by one of the artists on the square during a trip to New Orleans when I was in high school. We look like sisters even though that's not possible. I don't think it looks much like either one of us but I was very young and my hair was very long.

I like cookies but I don't like the eat the same ones all the time.

I also stopped watching television a few months ago when I started using the spare room as an office. I don't miss it. I also don't really listen to music anymore. In the car, if I'm not listening to a ball game, I've got the news channel on so I can hear the traffic reports.

I am a Cancer, and a very typical one. Except when I'm not.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post: