View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 08:45 AM   #71
Trishagee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Trishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread for a lurker... easy to post once and hide again

I am a manager of Homeowner Associations... the person that is most hated when you live in one! I live in Los Angeles but was raised in the O.C. (prefer LA though!)

Although not a big fan of peanut butter, I do like a bit once in a while with an apple or with chocolate, always creamy!

I am a Scorpio...

I do watch Idol, but now that everyone I like is gone, I am done!

I am pretty boring with my music tastes... I like old stuff, does Shirley Horn count, she lived in England I guess if I had to pick a band, I would say Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd and of course the Beatles! Currently I am enamored with Adelle!

I love to travel, but haven't traveled much in last 7 years, I have been about everywhere north of the equator... time to travel South, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil!

I am the oldest of 4 and a true oldest child, I totally believe in birth order theories... I have a take charge personality, which could be the Scorpio influence also... or it could be that I was also an only child for 8 years before the next was born... who knows!

I love to cook and garden.... but I have to say my favorite hobby is to shop!!!

Steampunk... I love the boarderland series... does that count???