Thread: The Heart
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #9
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I never could find anything on the web about health problems from compression. Some sites mentioned damage to young peoples developing bones and lungs from binding too tightly is all. One hysterical anti trans blogger ranted about heart damage from binding. But, she had no facts from any medical institution, just typical crazy lady stuff. Sounded like a cut and paste from an old editorial from the turn of the century against women wearing bloomers and cycling, the sky is falling.....change is so terrifying to some.
So I went today to the cardio. and instead of having to take off clothes, the dr. just lifted my shirt. Never said anything about the vest. I get another monitor day in two weeks.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post: