Old 09-08-2015, 05:24 AM   #31
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,764 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
I have always had a issue with sugar. I LOVE sweet tea...so very much it might make up 85% of my dna , but that hasnt been proven yet.

Anyways , When I try to drink just water it makes me sick...I get really nausious no matter how fast or slow I drink it. Doesnt matter if its ice cold or room temp or well water ,spring , moon water whatever kind they have.

So I went to putting artificial sweetners in it , then I read not to because Aspartame and other stuff. I dont like lemon at all in drinks so adding that is a no. So Ive just been trying to add less sugar to my tea and drink water when It doesnt make me sick. Never tried Agave though might have to research that.
I use Organic Agave Five to put in tea and it seems to hit the spot.

I've gotten myself off of Coke again but now I'm hooked on Clear American fizzy water. It says it has zero calories, zero sugar, zero caffeine and zero sodium but I'm not sure what that leaves. I think it's still better than Coke. At least there are no artificial colors and I'm cutting several teaspoons of sugar with each Coke I don't drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: