Old 09-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #46
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
I have determined that after my masters degree, I'm going to be functionally illiterate. I used to enjoy reading; now it is a chore.

hehe. when I was in school for my bachelors in Criminology just over a year ago I hardly ever read. Just enough to do the homework. So I'm the opposite with this and since my studies are very interesting to me I have to take the time now to go back and actually read and enjoy my books.

I am considering going back to school again sometime. What I'm trying to figure out is what to do to make it a lifelong career. I'm thinking either a double major in Psychology also or a Masters in some sort of Law Enforcement.

I would love to get into teaching!

Great thread and great shares!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: